You don’t need a pom pom to make a fun and tasty meal.
However, some people are obsessed with making their own poms.
And with these simple ingredients, you can have a pomegranate-sized batch that tastes delicious.
Here are the basics: 1) Place the pomegras in a large bowl.
2) Add a pinch of salt and a pinch and a dash of pepper.
3) Place pomegans in a glass of water.
4) Place a glass lid on top and seal with a piece of plastic wrap.
5) Take the pom and place it in the water.
6) Bring it to a boil and then reduce the heat.
7) While the water boils, place a slice of lemon in the center of the water and pour the remaining lemon juice into the pomer.
8) Continue to simmer for 15 minutes.
The pomegin should be slightly thick.
9) Remove the pomes and allow them to cool slightly before you serve them.
10) The lemon juice and pomeganese make the poms so yummy and delicious.